Saturday, January 30, 2010

Good advice!

If you are thinking of studying abroad but think that is a difficult issue, you should certainly consider again. The experience of living by yourself , taking care of your personal things and desires, along with developing new skills, meeting new people with different backfrounds, besides the enriched curriculum, will distinguish you from others who did not take this step forward. I can say that for sure because of some considerations I had to make and to leave behind. I will discuss that in the following days! So do not waste your time; start researching and enjoying a new life.

Xoxo,
Tamara Freitas
01/30/2010

PS- While I do not resolve my problem with this typing board, I refuse to type in portuguese, because of the missing ponctuation.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

you´ll win a lot of experience for the rest of your life. I´m sure that will be very good!!!!
Tiago O.

Post a Comment